Styled Head to Toe

What's Good Everybody!!  I hope y'all having a great week 😗.  So I was thinkin' that I should start posting an outfit out of my closet, styled head to toe how I would wear it.  Here goes my flights outfit with both sneakers and heels 'cuz I be switchin' up sometimes, lol.  But hey it could be a day and night thing or work/ play 😛.


I am really a little bit of a tom boy on the low low so I love wearing sneakers as much as possible.
Sneakers:  Jordan Retro 1s  Jeans:  Sienna High waist skinny jeans  AlloyApparel.com 40% 0ff
Top: Jcpenny.com $10 on sale   Necklace: Walmart store costume jewelry $10
Earrings: Bamboo Door Knockers 10k Gold






Same outfit with different shoes and jewelry
Shoes: Guess outlet $49.90 
Jewelry: Walmart store : necklace $10 ,  earrings part of set $10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Good Friday

     The weekend is here and all I can think about is relaxing 😎.  My energy  level is on like -20 lately.  Between the weather, with all t...