LBD

Hey..... Now,   I love me some dresses and I'm so excited about the Summer coming so I took one of my little black dresses and styled it a few different ways to show how versatile they can be.  This particular LBD is one I just got on SALE (of course πŸ˜—!) from OldNavy.com and I really like it.  It's the off the shoulder fit & flare dress .  I took a picture of me in it with no extras on, just me and my slippers 😜... and then pics with it styled.  I hope y'all like πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

😎😎

😍




















#Fashion #Quotes StyleQuotient | Vancouver Canada Street Style FashionΓ’€¦


When I'm feelin'  a lil edgy
Boots: SteveMadden.com

Gold accents with a leopard belt
Wedges: DSW
Purse: Serena Williams 

I love these colorful wedges that add some spice πŸ˜‰
Wedges: DSW

The polka dots and red purse look so chic
Sandals: Payless Shoesource
Purse: DKNY

The bold and colorful purse really stand out
Wedges: SteveMadden.com
Purse: Guess




Same everything, different color sandals  😍😎
Wedges: SteveMadden.com



Sneakers are always an option 😍😍
Sneakers:  Footlocker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Good Friday

     The weekend is here and all I can think about is relaxing 😎.  My energy  level is on like -20 lately.  Between the weather, with all t...