Cash Back

Wazzup Beautiful Queens 👑👑👑😍

Now I know we all love to save money right, duh...was that even a question?!   So for anybody who is not already familiar with some of these cashback opportunities to make sure you check out while you're shopping, then I gotta tell you....You gon learn today!!

There are a couple that I am really familiar with, but if I get to know of any more, I will definitely pass the info along, and y'all let me know what you use that's good too.

Ebates.com is my favorite.  I get good cash back deals and coupons  on that site.  I actually signed up and added the icon to my toolbar so they will notify me if there are any discounts when I am on a website shopping, which is great because sometimes I forget.   If you don't have an account, make sure you sign up, use my referral  link too  ebates.com/r/NOOKA2   😗


Retailmenot.com is another good one.  I don't use it as much as Ebates but it is still good and they are basically the same.  I have them both in my toolbar and I check them each time I go shopping so I get the biggest discount possible.


I almost forgot about Ibotta .  This is a good one too.  I like to use the app because it's better for me to look at the things that I can get cashback on right at the store.  If you don't aready have Ibotta, sign up with my referral code here:   ekupimv  or use this link   https://ibotta.com/r/ekupimv



Just a little bit of flavor in ya ear on this Tasty Tuesday 😋.....Have a Great One y'all!




Said+No+Woman+Ever+by+RandRretailtherapy+on+Etsy,+$6.00




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Good Friday

     The weekend is here and all I can think about is relaxing 😎.  My energy  level is on like -20 lately.  Between the weather, with all t...