OOTD


 YES!!!!    It is Friday and I know y'all ready to turn up after a long week.  I'm just tryin' to chill in the house and maybe have a glass of wine tonight, somethin' low key.   I wanted to show y'all my outfit tho, of course I was feelin' myself as always πŸ˜πŸ˜—.   You couldn't tell me nothin' wit my red on!   IDK why, but when I wear red or burgundy (my favorite color), I be feelin' like a superstar.  I just love how they look on my skin.  Anywayz..... here is my cute lil' outfit, and it cost less than $20, not counting the shoes.



Blouse:  New York & Company $9.99
Pencil Skirt: Old Navy $4.97 (clearance)
Shoes:  Guess $49.99

SN:  Necklace: Walmart:  $10 costume jewelry πŸ˜‰




You Can Say What You Want I'm the Shit, from Beyonce and Nicki Minaj's ***Flawless remix, another inspirational quote. (available on stickers, prints, tees, totes, mugs and more)






BOSSY!πŸ‘‘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Good Friday

     The weekend is here and all I can think about is relaxing 😎.  My energy  level is on like -20 lately.  Between the weather, with all t...