Old Navy Haul


     Sooooo  I got my stuff in from the 40% off sale at Old Navy!  I be so hype about getting' packages in the mail.  I be checking the status on them constantly and I literally run t the door when they get here 😜.  I was so mad though, when I got my order, I was missing a jacket that I ordered for my son and it was supposed to be in the box.😒  according to the packing slip and everything.   I ended up having to call and have it resent out because they claimed there was some kind of error in packaging and I still ended up writing corporate about it 😈 'cuz I was very dissatisfied.  They need to get it together down there at the warehouse or wherever.  Anywayz,.... here is the pics of the pieces of what I ordered.  Of course they look different all wrinkled out of the plastic and everything, but don't worry,  I'll Iron them all crispy and model them all for y'all.


I needed a new jean jacket

I love this off the shoulder dress sooo much. 
I got another one in black 😍

 
Gift for my nephew


Gift for my Bestie 
         

Adorable Spring jacket I got for my son 
plaid shirt for my son 
black hoodie for my son 



      
This cardigan is so much cuter than
 the picture is making it look

  

I freakin' love this extra long marled cardigan.
It is soooo soft!😗







I want to start making videos, cuz I wasn't really feeling the display of this, but I wanted to show y'all what I got.  Imma try to go live on Youtube soon and see what that's about.

I'll check y'all later💋💋 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Good Friday

     The weekend is here and all I can think about is relaxing 😎.  My energy  level is on like -20 lately.  Between the weather, with all t...