Holiday Weekend

Hey Everybody!!!!😍😄  I'm hyped cuz it's a long weekend 😝 We celebrating my son's 7th birthday and Memorial day this weekend.   I hope y'all all enjoy your holiday and get to have some fun, with your beautiful selves.  I know it is getting hot out here, not that I'm complaining, but it's a lil' too hot to have my hair all out, so I been rockin' my doobie wraps a lot lately.  I been gettin' a lot of compliments too, and people asking me how I do it, so I made a lil' quick video so y'all could see one of the ways I like to wrap it up!  Here is the link to the video on my Youtube channel too 😗.  Have a great holiday y'all, and stay cool😎💋💋








:::....I'm going to make you *SEE* it, *FEEL* it and ::remember it!!:::::








No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Good Friday

     The weekend is here and all I can think about is relaxing 😎.  My energy  level is on like -20 lately.  Between the weather, with all t...