Fancy Footwork

What's up Everybody 😝!  I hope y'all having a good weekend so far.  It is nice outside, and I am just chillin' over here 😎😎.  I wanted to show y'all some of my favorite sneakers that I dug out the closet since the weather is getting nice and I can't wait to wear them.  Now I always say how much I love wearing sneakers.  I can't lie, I'll take a cute pair of sneakers over heels any day.  I just love the way heels look, but sneakers is always more comfortable and I always been kinda of a lil tom boyish  on the low 😛 .  Oh well, I am who I am, and can't nobody change me!   Anywayz.... check these badboyz out  👀...



😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍




Reebok Classic  Gold/Black/Magenta


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Good Friday

     The weekend is here and all I can think about is relaxing 😎.  My energy  level is on like -20 lately.  Between the weather, with all t...