Black is the NEW Black

With all the changing fashions and bold designs popping up all over the scene, one thing that's for sure is......Yup, I said it! Black is back  ❤❤❤, not that it ever really went anywhere.  It has always been such a great color, and it doesn't seem to be dying down anytime soon (Not EVER in my opinion.  I love Black!)  Black has a tendency to make any outfit look just a little more professional, a little more fancy, a little more sexy 💣, a little more....anything  really.  It is important to have a few key pieces of your wardrobe in black.  A pair of black pants; slacks are always good to have.  A nice black skirt is very necessary as well, a few really, lol.   Maybe a pencil skirt or two, to show off those sexy legs would be good too.  Then I would say leggings as a go to for any quick occasion because they are easy to dress up or down.  Up top, a black sweater, and jacket, whether it' a light jacket, or a leather jacket, or both.  Black just seems to pull everything together.  You can never have enough, or too much black in my book because you can ALWAYS find something to match it with.  Have a shirt that has too much going on?  Black pants, skirt, or leggings, and BOOM! You got a nice well put together looking outfit.  Got a pair of pants or a skirt with print, then pair it with a black top or sweater....BAM!  Instant sleek match, just add some black, or nice solid color bright shoes if you're feeling bold that day and you are good to go girl!  I love me some black.  That is one color that looks good on everybody, now what is not to love ❤❤❤ about that?  Of course the most important thing is to wear what makes you look and feel AMAZING! 💋💋



Always think I wear too much black.:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Good Friday

     The weekend is here and all I can think about is relaxing 😎.  My energy  level is on like -20 lately.  Between the weather, with all t...