Weekend Warrior

It is finally Friday and I don't know why this week seemed like it lasted Forever 😧..., maybe 'cuz i had a terrible cold, which I atually thin was the flu 😷.... plus, there was a bad snow storm here and I was snowed in for days 😑... but it's finally here and I am ready to relax.  I am fighting so hard to get my energy back up, but the struggle is so real 😞.





 I know we all have those days when we feel like πŸ’©, but you don't ever want to look how you feel in that situation πŸ˜—. 

The easiest, and quickest way to look Great ith minimum effort is to start of with sme basics, usually in a solid color so you don't gotta worry about matching, lol 😎
You can make a monochromatic outfit look so sharp with a little sparkle.  Accessories always go such a long way πŸ’πŸ’Ž

You can always add a little color pop!.... a sweater or jacket with some color can pull it together real quick.



Take this all black outfit I had on ❤πŸ’£
It is just a long black shirt from Old Navy.com , with some black leggings fro m my favorite tall girl spot Alloy Apparel.  My boots is Steve Madden and I wore an oversized sweater rom Old Navy.com 
I am in lov with this sweater, it is so warm and cozy.  I got a bunch of comliments on it tooπŸ’– and I put it together in about two minutes πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Have a beautiful weekend Gorgeous!!πŸ’‹

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Good Friday

     The weekend is here and all I can think about is relaxing 😎.  My energy  level is on like -20 lately.  Between the weather, with all t...