Staples Continued.....

Hey y'all, for some reason, the pics of my outfit staples did not attach to my previous post.   Here are pictures of me rockin' each of my 5 Closet Staples.  These are 5 key pieces for your wardobe in any season!!!πŸ’‹πŸ’‹






1.  Denim Shirt
Shirt:  OldNavy.com (under$20)

Leggings:  AlloyApparel.com ($10)
2. Leggings

Leggings: Marshalls ($10)





























3.  Skinny Jeans 

Jeans:  AlloyApparel.com
Jeans: AlloyApparel.com


 4.  Maxi Dress



Dress: OldNavy.com ($20)
Dress:  OldNavy.com


Dress:  AlloyApparel.com






  5.  Cardigans                                                                                                                                                                                    
Cardi:  OldNavy.com ($34)



Cardi:  OldNavy.com  ($34)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Good Friday

     The weekend is here and all I can think about is relaxing 😎.  My energy  level is on like -20 lately.  Between the weather, with all t...